Sunday, November 25, 2012

Who wants to join the fight against CVA?

Since I wrote about the Ushra'Khan yesterday, I've had some really interesting discussions with people and thoughts developing in my head.

There seems to be some interest out there in a new alliance being formed to take up the fight against the Amarr. Particularly against the CVA (Curatores Veritatis Alliance), who seem to be one of the strongest of the oppressive alliances that are killing and enslaving Minmatar.

Right now, in my heart, I'm wondering how I can go on this light-hearted jaunt around the galaxy when my Minmatar brothers and sisters are still struggling for their freedom.

I've done a lot of things in my time, including being part of Ushra'Khan a few years ago. In fact, it was exactly this time three years ago that I was in U'K before I got distracted with forming OUCH and left them.

But in all of my time I've done nothing to free my brothers and sisters, and right now I'm feeling guilty about it. I'm feeling that now is a good time to change the path I've been on, and to actively take up arms against the CVA.

I think it's quite appropriate that exactly three years later I consider forming my own alliance to take up the good fight and bring freedom to our people.

The galaxy is always going to be here. I can complete the journey at a later date, or someone can complete it instead of me. When put against the suffering of the enslaved and dying Minmatar people, nothing else really matters.

I have no illusions that this will be easy. CVA are one of the top alliances for a reason. But I know that something needs to be done. And I know there's a lot of people out there who would be interested in being involved.

So I'm putting out the call. 

Who wants to help me? Who wants to get onboard with me and be part of a brand new alliance - and potentially a cartel of alliances - to take up arms against CVA and their allies, and eventually kick them out of Providence?

I need powerful corporations to join in. We're playing a role (roleplaying) here in the struggle against the Amarr. We can only do it with a strong, united force of people that are willing to sign up for the good fight.

Who wants to be involved?

I'm going to do this anyway. It's going to happen. I hope you'll join me right now to make it happen faster. :)

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest you make a thread about this on the roleplaying forum http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php ? You might be able to gather some more interest there :) Making an IGS post on the eve forums as well might not be a terrible idea.

    ReplyDelete